What is the Ram Truck Maintenance Schedule?
The Ram 1500 is a true power player. Equipped with your choice of five legendary engines, the 2023 Ram 1500 makes easy work of your towing, hauling, and performance needs. It’s the most luxurious truck in its class. You can get the feel of first class with the 1500’s luxurious leather-trimmed seating options, exceptional legroom, and storage, plus the tech you expect from a premium pickup truck. Even more, it comes in seven great trim levels so there’s a model for everyone. Plus, its excellent reliability means that there is a very predictable Ram 1500 maintenance schedule. Schedule your Ram 1500 maintenance now at Ray CDJR Service Department!
Ram 1500 Maintenance Schedule
Here is the typical schedule for Ram maintenance on the 1500 pickup:
- 8,000 Miles: At this milestone, your Ram 1500 truck will be due for its first oil and filter change. It’s also a good idea to have your other fluids checked and your tires rotated.
- 20,000 Miles: Schedule maintenance for your brakes, tie rods, and front suspension, and replace them if needed.
- 30,000 Miles: At this point, you’ll need to have small tasks done, like engine and cabin filter replacement. You’ll also need other work like a CV/Universal joint inspection, having your transfer case fluid checked, and having the case and axles inspected.
- 60,000 Miles: The transmission fluid, filters, engine coolant, and brake fluid should be checked and replaced as needed.
- 100,000 Miles: Repeat many of the services listed above, as well as have your spark plugs, wires, and PVC joints inspected and replaced.
- 120,000 Miles: 60,000-mile service should be repeated and, if you’re using your vehicle to tow or haul cargo, the transfer case should be inspected, and the fluid changed.
- 150,000 Miles: At this point, your engine and cabin filters should be replaced, and the vehicle’s engine and cabin filters should be inspected and replaced if needed.
Our Certified Technicians Provide the Best Service
When you set an appointment at our Ray CDJR service center, you’re not just setting up an appointment with anyone. You’re setting an appointment for your car to be seen by certified technicians, experts in their field, who will give you excellent service and maintenance for your vehicle. They’re Mopar-certified, meaning they’ve undergone specific training that teaches them about your car and its needs. They know everything there is to know about your vehicle, and they’ll provide you with the best service possible.
We’re the primary providers of Mopar service and maintenance for Fox Lake, Round Lake Beach, Antioch, McHenry, Wauconda, and the surrounding areas. Our state-of-the-art Fox Lake Dodge Ram service facility provides all the things you could need to get your car into great shape and a comfortable waiting area with complimentary snacks, beverages, and coffee. Set up your appointment with our online service scheduler or call today! And be sure to check out our Ray CDJR service coupons!
Visit Ray CDJR!
Looking for Dodge Ram dealers near me? A premier Fox Lake car dealership, Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram offers a wide selection of cars to help make the buying process easier and as quick as possible. Some say that we, here at Ray CDJR Fox Lake, have the largest selection of new and used vehicles for sale among Jeep dealerships Fox Lake. Our staff is waiting to help put you in the vehicle of your dreams. Schedule your Ram 1500 service today!